HONG KONG, 12th February, 2020 -- Dorsett Hospitality International has always put the health and safety of guests and employees first. A committed member of the Hong Kong community with a total of 9 hotels in various districts across the city, Dorsett shares a responsibility for public health and has taken preventive and anti-epidemic control measures as our top priority by strictly following the guidelines from the Department of Health’s Centre for Health Protection and closely monitoring all updates regarding the recent coronavirus outbreak.
Understanding our guests’ concern about the epidemic and hygiene, Dorsett has been referencing hospital hygiene standards in the past few weeks to seek appropriate measures to elevate our hotels’ own hygiene standards. Now, Dorsett is partnering with , a global leader in infection prevention solutions and expertise. Ecolab is the preferred partner of Dorsett and has supplied us with disinfectant cleaner 2.0 for all DHI hotels in Hong Kong to comprehensively clean and disinfect the air conditioning system. Ecolab’s Disinfectant Cleaner 2.0 is a germicidal / virucide detergent effective in killing 30 pathogens, including Influenza A, Avian flu and Infectious bronchitis. This product is registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency as reliable and safe.
Dorsett has also implemented a series of precautionary measures at its hotels, including:
- Hotels are using Ecolab disinfectant cleaner 2.0 to clean air con air outlet / return nozzle and dust filter every day.
- All hotels have installed multiple disinfectant and anti-epidemic sprayers within hotel areas.
- All hotels have increased the cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas and facilities to once every hour.
- All public areas in our hotels are providing 70-80% alcohol-based hand rub/ gel for guest and staff use, and providing refill service for guests to use when going out.
- A dedicated queue for all arriving guests to take a body temperature scan and fill out a health condition and travel history survey.
- All staff on duty are required to wear surgical masks.
- All staff reporting duty will need to receive a body temperature scan.
Dorsett Hospitality International will continue to pay close attention to the government’s guidelines for health and hygiene, and remain vigilant to protect the health of our guests, employees and community at large. Dorsett will work with Hong Kong to fight the epidemic and provide a clean and safe environment for all our guests.
For more information visit:
Dorsett Hospitality International Hotels in Hong Kong:
- | 387-397 Queen's Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong | +852 3552 1111
- | 84 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 3989 6888
- | 88 Tai Kok Tsui Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 3987 2288
- | 28 Kin Chuen Street, Kwai Chung, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 3996 6666
- | 135-143 Castle Peak Road, Tsuen Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 2406 9090
- | 268 Shanghai Street, Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 2782 0882
- | 119 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Kowloon, Hong Kong | +852 3700 3888
- | 375 - 377 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong | +852 3552 8388
- | 3 Kau U Fong, Central District, Hong Kong | +852 3650 0000
For media enquiries, please contact:
Yi Li Dawson | firstname.lastname@example.org | +852 2921 9823
Senior Marketing Manager| Dorsett Hospitality International
Christie So | email@example.com | +852 2921 9840
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager | Dorsett Hospitality International
About Dorsett Hospitality International
Dorsett Hospitality International is one of Asia’s fastest-growing hotel groups. As a Hong Kong hospitality brand, we are proud to have an international footprint in 27 major cities worldwide with a total of 58 properties with our strategic partners TWH and AGORA Hospitality, including Dorsett Hospitality International’s 3 core brands: Dorsett Hotels & Resorts, d.Collection, and Silka, each with their own distinct identity and offerings to cater to diverse travel needs. Since the group’s establishment in Hong Kong in January 2007, we have grown by leaps and bounds with hotels across China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe; more properties are planned in the development pipeline.
For more information on Dorsett Hospitality International, visit: .
A trusted partner at nearly three million customer locations, Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. Around the world, customers in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. For more information on Ecolab, visit: