Book your stay with us for a 14-night quarantine package! Lan Kwai Fong Hotel @ Kau U Fong is offering a ‘home away from home’ for guests require to self-isolate.
** For guests who have only stayed in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore on the day of arrival in Hong Kong or during the 21 days before that day.
**Vaccinated guest in Group B specified places and arrival after 12 May 2021 00:00.
|Room Type||Room Rate, Nett||DYR Cash Credit per stay#|
|City View Room||HKD 780 nett/night||around USD 42|
|Harbour View Room||HKD 980 nett/night||around USD 52|
|Deluxe City View Room||HKD 1,280 nett/night||around USD 68|
|Deluxe Harbour View Room||HKD 1,680 nett/night||around USD 90|
|Harbour View Suite with Balcony||HKD 3,980 nett/night||around USD 214|
*Additional occupancy supplement is HKS200net per person per night with the same benefits.
- Complimentary in-room Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for one person
- Eligible to earn Dorsett Your Rewards points (Can redeem at least USD40 cash credit for reward during your stay#)
- Complimentary welcome kit (Cutlery set + dish detergent)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Standard room facilities such as in room safe, electric kettle, mini-fridge
- Standard room amenities (Refillable upon request)
- Complimentary local call
- Complimentary unlimited High-Speed WiFi within hotel
Additioal Benefits for Harbour View Suite
Free use of Yoga set (One Yoga Mat + One Yoga Block + One Resistance-bands)
Free use of Microwave
Free use of Nespresso coffee machine
Free cancellation / amendment 14 days before arrival.
Free amendment if your flight got amended.
Duration of Stay
The required compulsory quarantine periods will base on the Quarantine Order issued by the Department of Health upon your arrival. For those countries under "vaccine bubble" scheme, please make sure you are fully vaccinated 14 days prior to arrival in Hong Kong and you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to comply with and abide by those laws and regulations.
In case the required quarantine period on your Quarantine Order less than the number of nights you have booked with us, we will offer full refund for the extra nights you have booked.
But in the other case that the required quarantine period on your Quarantine Order more than the number of nights you have booked with us, please contact us immediately to extend your stay. Please note that changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability.
If you and your family members or friends are taking the same flight to Hong Kong, you can share the room. (Surcharge apply)
We have also provided daily 3 meals package to enhance your stay - our staff will drop off the meal boxes outside your room. We will try out best to accommodate your special diet request.
Our Team will also assist to deliver food and daily essentials from your friends, families and food delivery Apps (e.g. Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Food Panda) without charge 24 hours throughout the day.
Room Facilities and Amenities
Some of the windows could be opened to enhance the natural ventilation.
A wide range of room options such as connecting family room, suite room with balcony available to meet your needs.
For long staying superior comfort, you can now upgrade your Deluxe room and Suites room with thoughtful amenities such as microwave oven, simple utensils and/or capsules coffee machine at little cost.
We want you to arrive to your room feeling like you are at home. By doing a pre-arrival shopping at Dorsett-Mart, we can take the hassle out of you. Everything will be ready before your arrival – wine and beers chilled, snacks, fruits and even workout facilities. Just fill out the online shopping form and everything you need is at your fingertips.
Request Prolong Stay
After a quarantine guest finished the compulsory quarantine under the quarantine order, the guest should check out of the hotel as it can only receive quarantine guests which is no longer applicable to that guest. That guest cannot choose to remain lodging in the hotel even if he/she agrees to follow the quarantine condition.
Guest Under 18
Hotel allow 18 years old or under to stay without accompany adult. Parent / Guardian is required to sign the “Consent form for unaccompanied person staying in Designated Hotel” and email to us before the guest check-in.
One accompanied Guardian / Parent is allowed to stay with the minor in hotel room until the end of quarantine period in order to minimize the possible risk of community transmission. The accompanied Guardian / Parent is required to seek for prior approval from CHP and sign the “Undertaking form for accompany person”.
If the minor is to be accompanied by an adult during his/her stay, he/ she need to apply for conditional approval from the Department of Health before the arrival of the guests. Please completed the application form and returned to the Department of Health by email to email@example.com. The quarantine guests should bring a copy of such approval for the trip.
The accompanying person, after showing the approval obtained from the Department of Health and then signing the “Undertaking form for accompany person” , would join the guest at the designated quarantine hotel. The hotel should return the form to the Department of Health by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The above will change in accordance to the latest instructions from the Department of Health without prior notice.
Travel with Kids
Baby cot and bed guard are available upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
To reduce the risk of transmission, no housekeeping and laundry service will be provided during the quarantine period.
No visitors allowed.
Travellers from High-risk Countries
We accept bookings from people who arrive from overseas (outside China incl. Macao and Taiwan) and under Compulsory Quarantine under the Prevention and Control of Disease. (Regulation of Cross-boundary Conveyances and Travellers) Regulation (Cap. 599H).
Our hotel has implemented a series of precautionary measures, including but not limited to:
- Using Ecolab disinfectant cleaner 2.0 to clean air con air outlet / return nozzle and dust filter.
- Have installed multiple disinfectant and anti-epidemic sprayers within hotel areas.
- Have increased the cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas and facilities to once every hour.
- All public areas in our hotels are providing 70-80% alcohol-based hand rub/ gel for guest and staff use, and providing refill service for guests to use when going out.
- A dedicated queue for all arriving guests to take a body temperature scan and fill out a health condition and travel history survey.
- All staff on duty are required to wear surgical masks.
- All staff reporting duty will need to receive a body temperature scan.
- Air Purifier on every guest floor
Lan Kwai Fong Hotel will continue to play close attention to the government’s guidelines for health and hygiene, and remain vigilant to protect the health of our guests, employees and community at large. We will work with Hong Kong to fight the epidemic and provide a clean and safe environment for all our guests.
#Dorsett Your Reward Loyalty Program
- Guest may apply to enroll in the Loyalty Program by completing an online application form or at our hotel.
- The amount of Points a Member earns will depend on the Member’s Status, the qualifying rate for stay and hotel’s currency exchange rate.
- A member may redeem and use Points during the quarantine stay to obtain Cash credit’s for deals on FoodPanda and Dorsett mart.
- Redeemed cash credit will be expired once check-out and cannot be not refunded, exchanged, returned or transferred for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- The cash credit offer is valid until August 31, 2021.
- In the event of a dispute, Dorsett-Your Rewards and the hotel’s decision shall be final.
Other useful information:
Quarantine for Inbound Travellers - Frequently Asked Questions
Specified conditions imposed on inbound travellers who have visited specified high risk places (Cap.599H)